A Polished Look for Spring Summer - Designed by Mary Greenwell
Celebrity makeup artist figure Mary Greenwell shares with Code8 the love of a beautifully balanced makeup look that isn't overpowering and that enhances the features. Having worked with celebrities and the most beautiful women in the world, she takes us through the steps.
Get the look step by step:
- Day to Night - Natural Polish foundation, for an even tone ensuring 12hr wearability and continuous hydration.
- Bronze - Summer Glow Powder, to maximise your tan potential and illuminate your skin
- Blush - Mood Reflecting Palette in Pink Beach to add a rosy glow and colour definition
- Matte Velour Mattifying Powder, to keep your T-Zone shine-free and the overall look clean
- Iconoclast Eye Shadow Palette in Lustrous Corduroy: a warm neutrals palette that defines and frames your eyes. A special tip: use shade 4 and 5 to fill in your eyebrows.
- Contour Eye Pencil in Mocha: traced very closely along the lashline and smudged outwards for a deeper gaze.
- Lash Sophisticate Mascara in Classic Black
- Colour Brilliance - Sculpting Lipstick in La Piscine or The Met for the ultimate nude and well defined lip.