A Sun-kissed Holiday Glow - Designed by Mary Greenwell
Here is how makeup artist to the stars and royalty, Mary Greenwell created a Summer Glow for after-hour soirées using Code8.
You've had a wonderful relaxing time on your holiday, your skin is glowing from the extra dose of sea, sun and sand and all you need is a bright bold lip and a highlighter to extend that holiday feel.
Get the look step by step:
- Day to Night- Natural Polish foundation, for an even tone ensuring 12hr wearability and continuous hydration.
- Bronze - Summer Glow Powder, to maximise your tan potential and illuminate your skin
- Blush- Mood Reflecting Palette in Pink Beach to add a rosy glow and colour definition
- Matte Velour Mattifying Powder, to keep your T-Zone shine-free and the overall look clean
- Iconoclast Eyeshadow Palette Jaipur Marbles: use shade 2 and 3 to add some subtle bronzy colour to the lids and deepen your gaze
- Lash Sophisticate Mascara in Classic Black if you really can't live without one.
- Glazé Lip Lacquer: a nourishing and hydrating lip lacquer that leaves a long-wearing bold tint on your lips and a semi-glossy effect for extra lip volume. Dare to try other shades in Safari and Gala.
- Highlight HD Palette - Between Two Women to catch the light in all the right places: the top of your cheekbones and the tip of your nose.