Ideal Birthday Gifts
to Give Someone Far Away
With lockdown officially over, we are finally allowed to meet up with some of our family and friends for socially distanced celebrations, however, many loved ones are still too far away. Luckily, there are plenty of ways you can make their day special and lift their spirits—no matter the occasion. For birthdays and beyond, we’ve found a bunch of amazing long-distance birthday gift ideas that can be delivered straight to their door.
Long Distance Birthday Ideas For Movies and Music Lovers:
If your long-distance recipients have been spending lockdown turning their home into a complete entertainment area, then they are going to love these gift ideas:
Air Pods Pro - Every music lover is constantly on the hunt for their perfect earphones. This pick has active noise cancelling for immersive surround sound and a customisable fit for all-day comfort.
Disney+ - Any big fans of Disney will love being able to watch all of their favourite movies on the go. Binge-watch all of Star Wars or Marvel whenever you want!
- Audio-Technica AT-LPW40WN Turntable - Vinyl aficionados can spin their collection to their heart's content and enjoy beautiful audio quality.
Long Distance Birthday Ideas For the Home Bodies:
Having to spend an increasing amount of time indoors over the past few months may have some inspired to switch up their homes. These products will help them create a more relaxing space:
- Tom Dixon Rock Candle Holder - Kickstart a love affair with these gorgeous stackable Green Forest marble sculptures and showcase them as an architectural display.
- Patch Plants Gift Voucher - Nothing brings a space to life like plants! For beginners, they might want to start picking out from the Unkillable range , the ideal long-distance birthday gift for any homebody.
- Diptyque Classic Coffret - A starter pack that will inevitably lead to a lifelong obsession with Diptyque scents, featuring three mini candles in Baies, Figuier and Roses for the cosiest home ambience.
Long Distance Birthday Ideas For Foodies:
Who doesn't love some sweets and treats on their birthday? Why not send over a hamper of their favourite foods to show your love?
- La Fromagerie Champagne Celebration Box - No chocolate in this grown-up celebration box, which contains champagne and cheese to end the evening meal with a pop.
- Biscuiteers Happy Birthday Tin - Luxurious chocolatey hand-iced biscuits make an ideal gift for someone who has it all.
- Borough Box Ultimate Vegan Snack Box - A fantastic gift for vegans, vegetarians or for anyone who enjoys healthy and delicious tasting treats.
Long Distance Birthday Ideas For Fashion Fiends:
Looking for a long-distance birthday gift for your fashionista friends might be tough, but these winners are so well-loved that you might be tempted to keep them for yourself.
- Saint Laurent Monogram Leather Bag - A classic and iconic leather crossbody bag guaranteed to be a fashionista's wardrobe staple.
- Missoma Lucy Williams Square Malachite Gold Necklace - Protect the recipient from negative energy with this hand-cut bright green Malachite gemstone necklace.
- VEJA V-10 Leather Trainers - White trainers are a casual outfit staple, Veja combines contemporary designs with ecological materials to offer up these stylish and comfortable shoes.
Long Distance Birthday Ideas For Someone Who Needs TLC:
Know someone that has been through some tough times and want to help them de-stress? These are a sure-fire way to help them unwind.
This ceramic home diffuser brings an aromatherapy experience to the comfort of the home, accompany the gift with a selection of essential oils to help them unwind.
This set includes bath bombs, body oil and a candle to provide the ultimate pampering experience using aromatherapy.
The gift for highly stressed individuals to help them alleviate symptoms of stress, boost energy levels, aid sleep and look after their wellbeing.
Long Distance Birthday Ideas For The Picky Ones:
Struggling to pick the right thing for the birthday girl who already has it all? These personalised gifts are guaranteed to be surefire favourites.
- Code8 Personalised Lipstick - Every woman has been on that journey to uncover her perfect lipstick. What if she could create exactly what she wanted?
- Monica Vinader Personalised Small Trinket - Help them keep their little treasures safe in this super cute personalised Leather Trinket Box, so their jewellery can be stored safely by their bedside or on the move.
- Fortnum's Personalised Blanc de Blancs Champagne - Make this extremely elegant champagne even more special by creating a personalised label for the birthday person.
Long Distance Birthday Ideas For Skincare Junkies:
Bring them the spa experience, in the comfort of their home. Skincare obsessives are going to fall head over heel for these luxury edits.
- Harrods of London Skinfluencer: The Ultimate Skincare Hamper - Skincare mavens can treat their skin to the utmost luxury with this complete collection of skincare heroes from our famous Harrods.
- Augustinus Bader The Cream/The Rich Cream Duo - Loved by Victoria Beckham and a flock of skintellectuals, Professor Augustinus Bader formulates the skin-transforming formulas to streamline any self-care routine.
- NET-A-PORTER BEAUTY The At-Home Facialist Kit - Create a relaxing spa experience at home with this luxurious kit, who needs a facialist anyway?
Long Distance Birthday Ideas For Effortless Beauty Connoisseur
- Blush & Lash Duo - The ultimate minimal makeup companion, the perfect pair to enhance your complexion and eyes.
- Radiate Beauty Balm - It's a flawless complexion in a bottle, help them find their perfect match with our virtual consultation services.
- NET-A-PORTER Summer Essentials Beauty Kit - Keep their skin, hair and face looking great in the sun with this essentials kit.