March 11, 2020
A Sun-kissed Holiday Glow - Designed by Mary Greenwell
This tutorial demonstrates how to create a sun-kissed, summer holiday makeup look. Makeup artist to the stars and royalty, Mary Greenwell creates the Summer Glow makeup look for after-hour soirées using Code8.
You've had a wonderful relaxing time on your holiday, your skin is glowing from the extra dose of sea, sun and sand and all you need is a bright bold lip and a highlighter to extend that holiday feel.
Get the summer holiday makeup look shown above using the following products:
- Day to Night- Natural Polish foundation, for an even summer holiday makeup look, ensuring 12hr wearability and continuous hydration.
- Bronze - Summer Glow Powder, to maximise your tan potential and illuminate your skin
- Blush- Mood Reflecting Palette in Pink Beach to add a rosy glow and colour definition
- Matte Velour Mattifying Powder, to keep your T-Zone shine-free and the overall look clean
- Iconoclast Eyeshadow Palette Jaipur Marbles: use shade 2 and 3 to add some subtle bronzy colour to the lids and deepen your gaze
- Lash Sophisticate Mascara in Classic Black if you really can't live without one.
- Glazé Lip Lacquer: a nourishing and hydrating lip lacquer that leaves a long-wearing bold tint on your lips and a semi-glossy effect for extra lip volume. Dare to try other shades in Safari and Gala.
- Highlight HD Palette - Between Two Women to catch the light in all the right places: the top of your cheekbones and the tip of your nose.
We hope you enjoyed this summer holiday makeup look by Mary Greenwell. For more makeup inspiration visit the Code8 tutorials.