Day to Night Foundation
MEDIUM-FULL COVERAGE, ALL-DAY WEAR
A skin-perfecting, natural-look, demi-matte liquid foundation that gently refreshes and hydrates the skin for all-day wear*. Enriched with Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin E and an anti-wrinkle agent, the advanced formula leaves the skin looking hydrated, well-rested and radiant. With a wand applicator, the buildable formula allows you to have full control over your level of coverage, seamlessly blending so imperfections and blemishes appear softened.
- Long-Lasting, All-Day Wear (12hr)
- Radiant, Demi-Matte, Natural-Look Finish with Hyaluronic Acid & Vitamin E
- Medium, Buildable Coverage with a Wand Applicator
As we strive to be as clean as possible, this product is filled in a glass vessel to reduce our environmental impact.
*A clinical trial test was conducted on 20 women to evaluate the Code8 Day to Night Foundation’s long-lasting wearability.
- 90% agree that it didn’t dry out their skin.
- 95% said the result is satisfactory after 12h.
- 85% agreed the foundation gives a natural effect soon after application.
- Using the applicator wand, paint a small amount onto key areas of the face.
- Blend outwards with fingers or a brush for a demi-matte finish.
- Expert Tip: For a medium coverage finish, blend using your fingers or a brush. For a full coverage finish, blend using a sponge.
Aqua (Water), Phenyl Trimethicone, Dimethicone, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Propanediol, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Polymethylsilsequioxane, Disteadrdimonium Hectorite, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Aluminium Hydroxide, Parfum ( Fragrance), Tocopheryl Acetate, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Lysine, Magnesium Chloride, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Pentylene Glycol, Dipropylene Glycol, Sodium Citrate, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopehrol, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, N-Prolyl Palmitoyl Tripeptide-56 Acetate, Butylene Glycol, Hexylene Glycol. May contain (+/-): CI 77891(Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides).
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE