At-Home Facial Massages
To Try Right Now
Have you noticed an increase in dry patches and pimples on your skin these last few months? If so, you're not alone. We’re a few months into lockdown and 'isolation skin' is a common problem that many people might be experiencing. We’ve gathered a few DIY facial massage techniques you can try at home to help you relax and boost glowing skin.
Sarah Chapman's DIY Facial Massage
- To begin this DIY facial, you must start with your knuckles held in loose fists with your palms facing your chin. Work from the centre outwards towards your ears, massage Sarah Chapman Overnight Facial into your skin using your knuckles.
- Continue to move from the centre outwards, using your fingertips in a whirling motion, moving from chin to ear, upper lip to ear, nose to temple, along the brow and on your forehead.
- Use your fingertips to gently tap all over your skin on either side of your face.
- Ease your forehead tension by gently pressing upwards from your brow across your forehead using the palm of your hands.
- Gently massage around the eye area with your fingertips, starting from the side of the nose. Work your way around the eye, using small circular motions and light pressure.
- Finish this DIY facial by pinching your earlobes between your thumb and forefinger.
Omorovicza Facial Massage
Give your skin some TLC without a spa trip and maintain your radiant and healthy skin. Deep cleansing of the skin is an important step in combatting against breakouts caused by daily dirt. Cleanse and exfoliate your skin before embarking on this DIY facial massage.
- Press the Omorovicza Omoressence into your skin until absorbed.
- Use your favourite facial serum or Omorovicza Instant Perfection Serum to create the perfect slip for the massage.
- To begin the massage, use your fingers to create an upward flicking motion on both sides of your face – starting from one side before moving onto the next.
- With your ring and pinky finger on both hands, flick the skin in an upward motion – alternating your hand along each step.
- Pinch your cheeks using your thumb, 3rd and 4th finger along with the cheek muscle – while alternating each side of your face and hand.
- Finish this Omorovicza DIY facial with a moisturiser to seal in the hydration.
This is the ideal treatment if you are looking to see a noticeable difference that you thought was only possible from a spa service or medical appointment. The NuFace device uses microcurrent technology to maintain healthier and younger-looking skin by stimulating Adenosine Triphosphate (ATP) production. ATP helps the creation of key structural proteins, such as collagen and elastin.
- To begin this DIY at-home facial, cleanse the skin from any makeup, oils and impurities. The device works best with oil-free skin – so make sure to use an oil-free cleanser.
- Turn on the device and adjust to an intensity level that is suitable for you.
- Apply a generous layer of the NuFace Gel Primer, focusing on one section at a time.
- Follow either their 5-Minute Facial-Lift or Advanced 15-Minute Facial-Lift treatment recommendations.
- The last step in this DIY facial is to remove the gel primer and continue with your skincare routine as normal.